Saturday, May 30, 2009

In Drag

Yesterday I went to the drag races with Andrew, Janelle, and William. It was a TON of fun. There were drag races on one side and kids learning how to drift on the oval track on the other side. Also, bear in mind as you watch the videos that cars are started at different times so that if both perform their best they cross the line at the same time (it looks like they are cheating, but the staggered start is on purpose).

Also, I just barely found out I can shoot videos with my camera. I’ve told people numerous times that I can’t and that I don’t care. Wrong on both counts (I was pretty excited).






7 comments:

Cassandra said...

1. The title of this post completes me.
2. I love William's beard.
3. The second video reminds me of when I went ice go-karting in Adorra. We did not realize it was a race.
4. The whole race thing sounds cool, but it would have been so much cooler if you had all arrived on motorcycles and in plaid shirts. You know it's true.

meg said...

the shirt looks good. it looks like it has everything a person looks for in a shirt :)

Natalie said...

Is it my imagination, or are you standing right next to a sign that says 'No stopping or standing'?

Mike Wilkowski said...

A drag race? I can't think of anything more white trash.

Jack Flanagan, PhD said...

I think it sounds like fun. Mike, what is your problem? You have been hostile ever since Dave told you about his blog. It really has made the reading experience much less enjoyable. Civility, please.

Jenny Fallopian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly F. said...

I would agree with Dr. Flanagan - that sounds like a total blast.